CentralMed Urgent Care is focused on improving the quality of urgent care provided to our Community, offering individualized treatment plans for those battling addiction, and ensuring that our patient’s goals for their health are met efficiently and promptly in a safe and comfortable environment.
CentralMed Urgent Care, founded by Doctors Nosa Aigbe Lebarty and Jina Bae Nocera, seeks to offer quality and convenient community-based healthcare. The partners have a combined 20+ years of experience in medical treatment and understand the demand for experience in acute care, primary care, and addiction treatment. CentralMed offers a combination of urgent care, primary care, and specialized addiction treatment services and our wide range of services include:
- Acute medical services for symptoms such as: sore throats, cough, bronchitis, conjunctivitis, etc.
- Chronic medical services for conditions such as: diabetes management, blood pressure management, etc.
- Orthopedic/Surgical services, such as laceration repair, muscle strains, sprains, fractures, etc.
- Marijuana Treatment Programs
- Addiction Treatment Programs
The addition of marijuana treatment and addiction treatment to the array of general medical services we provide sets us apart from most other urgent/primary care centers in the Capital Region.